How to become an exhibitor at the 2008 Sunshine Coast Business Expo
1. Read through all the information on this web-site with regard to exhibiting, including our Terms & Conditions here
2. Complete your details on our application form here
3. If we process your application, you are booked to exhibit in the Expo – at which point all Terms & Conditions with regard to payment, cancellations, and what we have to provide to you, apply.
4. You will receive an automatic email to confirm that we have received your application. Within a few hours you will receive a confirmation that you have booked your site.
5. At that time – with only a couple of weeks until the expo – we will swamp you with information to help you prepare to exhibit.
6. You can pay online AFTER we have confirmed that your application has been accepted or you can advise that you would prefer to pay by cheque, direct-debit, phone credit.
7. We will provide you with a tax invoice/receipt
If you have any questions just email us or phone 1300 55 32 35
“I would just like to say a big thankyou. This was my first stall in the expo and I would do it again as long as it ran as well as it did this year” Exhibitor, 2006
“Your guide to exhibiting book is great!”
“Friendly staff….nothing is ever a problem”
Exhibition sites range from 3m x 1m in size for only $790 (inc gst) to 3m x 3m for 350.
All standard 3m x 2m sites are sold out.
APPLY FOR YOUR SITE…here (click and scroll to see what size sites are available right now).
We provide our Exhibitors with heaps of help, support and advice based on 10 years of expos, plus :
* Exhibition space with a two or three wall booth and fascia (headboard) sign
* Wireless internet access
* A copy of our Great Exhibiting book
* A copy of our How to Prepare for the Expo CD
* A listing on this web-site on our “Who Is Exhibiting” page
* A listing in the Expo Guide that is given to all delegates on arrival
* An invitation for you and your team to attend our Expo Information/Training seminar
What our exhibitors don’t receive
* We don’t provide furniture or display gear. You need to arrange your own – for which we provide contact details – so that your exhibition site has exactly what you need to promote your business.
* You do not receive a copy of the expo floor plan to select your site position. Sponsors are asked to provide us with their preferences for site placement. We then set the show, positioning the sponsors sites, followed by all exhibitors sites, taking into account any requests to be near toilets, on a corner, away from a competitor, etc. You will receive the floor plan and your site number a few days before the Expo.